Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage can restore your quality of life by giving your body and mind what it needs most , time to heal, time to rest, time to recover and rejuvenate. To be touched in a positive, nurturing way is a universal need. Touch is vital to feeling cared for. It connects us to others, and more importantly, to ourselves. Today even the most conservative doctors sometimes recommend or prescribe massage. Studies have shown that massage can:
The results you will obtain depend upon your exact situation. We will discuss treatment goals and options during your first visit.
New to Massage?
What to Expect During Your Visit:
- Appointments are required in advance. Please phone or email me to make an appointment.
- For your safety and health a brief health history form is required (this form will remain strictly confidential). Please use the link below to download the form. Complete it and bring it to your first appointment to ensure your entire appointment is spent on your massage, rather than paperwork.
- You will be modestly covered by a sheet or towel at all times. You may undress to your comfort level or remain clothed. The massage can be modified to work through the sheets or clothing. Modest draping is required by law. All legal and ethical standards are steadfastly maintained.
- For your privacy, before and after the massage, I will excuse myself so that you may get on/off the table in private.
- Sensual or sexual massage will not be performed. The massage will be terminated immediately without refund due in the event of inappropriate or sexual behavior on the part of a client or guest.
- Please download intake form, complete and bring to your first session to save time.
Stretches and broadens muscle fibers
Increases muscle function
Relaxes muscle tension
Increases postural awareness
Decreases heart rate and blood pressure
Decreases edema (swelling)
Helps removes toxins
Breaks up scar tissue
Loosens adhesions (“knots”)
Helps alleviate menstrual problems/menopausal symptoms
Increases expansion of lungs for full breathing
Aids in digestion
Eases pregnancy problems such as nausea, high blood pressure, heartburn, tiredness and back pain.
(916-) 484-7565 (916) 996-5927
Located in the Arden/Arcade area ~ Sacramento, CA
Mon.-Fri., 8 am to 7 pm, Some Saturdays
Heartfelt Hands Massage Therapy © 2007-11